Hi, I’m Marcus. I’m convinced that elephants can dance. And I have a dream.
I have a dream that one day the economy will serve people and life and not vice versa.
As an agile coach, corporate rebel, cultural engineer, consultant, trainer, and speaker, I guide companies on their journey to more agility and more human(e) liveliness.
- since 07/2010: Blogger, Speaker, Author
- since 01/2017: Columnist Digitale Welt Magazin
- since 10/2012: Founding member and first chairman of openPM e.V.
- since 04/2022: Head of Agile@Allianz, Allianz Consulting
- 02/2021 – 03/2022: Agile Coach, Infineon Technologies AG
- 01/2015 – 01/2021: Agile Transformation Agent, BMW Group IT
- 07/2010 – 12/2014: Managing Director and Senior Partner, esc Solutions GmbH
- 11/2005 – 06/2016 Senior Project Manager and Head of Department, msg systems ag
- 11/1999 – 10/2005 Research Assistant, Universität Passau
Education and Training
- Dr. rer. nat, Computer Science, University of Passau
- Leadership Training MCSL Management Centrum Schloss Lautrach
- Certified LeSS Practitioner
- Kulturpreis Bayern der Bayernwerk AG (vormals E.ON Bayern AG) (2007)
cf. Bericht aus Campus Passau 01/2008
- Faculty award for outstanding academic achievements (1999)